Book Revews

The first book I reviewed was Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone! By J.K.Rowling. The number of pages Is 223 I finished reading on Jan.25 2010. :C

I like this book because there is fantasy and adventure. It is a very good book and if you haven’t read it I recommend it to you!!! Ill give you an idea…

Harry Potter is a nervous, skiny and ordinary boy UNTIL! He is taken to Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry!

Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley  become good friends with Harry. I think it is about Harry finding his true place in the world. ♥♥♥♥♥ out of five.

The second book I reviewed was Fablehaven. By Brandon Mull which is another fantasy novel I read inNov. of 2009, this adventure novel has 351 pages.

The main characters Kendra and her brother Seth Discover an awesome, mysticea creature sanctuary run by their grandparents.

There is an evil, sinister man trying to distroy the sanctuary and steal the artifact. I love this book!!!!! :D. ♥♥♥♥♥ out of five.

The third and final book I reviewed was The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo. The number of pages are 199. This novel is a fiction and adventure story about a little china rabbit named Edward Tulane. He was accidentally  separated from Abilene, his owner and had quite an adventure!. 😀 I think  everyone could enjoy this book. I  liked this novel because the little rabbit  became special to each person who found him. Also, there’s a surprise ending! ♥♥♥♥♥ I’d give this a five out of five.